ACTING to access ability.
believe that involvement in the arts helps to develop transferable life
Our work is varied, but our goals run throughout everything we do. We always:
- Promote the use of drama as a social and educational tool, through fun and enjoyable activities.
- Provide services that are inclusive to all.
- Particularly encourage the use of drama for children and adults with special needs or learning difficulties.
- Particularly encourage the use of drama for those who have limited access, through collaboration with charities.
- Encourage the growth of confidence through participating in drama and with praise.
- Encourage collaborative team-work through the use of drama.
- Use drama to develop empathy, compassion and respect for others.
- Maintain children's good behaviour by having clear rules.
All of our practitioners are CRB checked.